I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at the Singapore University of Technology and Design. I am member of the Engineering and Systems Design pillar (department) working primarily with Dr. Georgios Piliouras.
I recently graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech). I completed my PhD in Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization (ACO) at the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering (ISyE) while working with Dr. Craig Tovey.
My current research includes:
- Online optimization and learning
- Effect of manipulation in mechanism design for
- One-sided assignment problem
- Two-sided assignment problem (stable marriages, student placement and college admissions)
- Facility location
- The yolk aka the generalized median set
- Path finding in tessellations of the plane
More generally, my research interests are:
- Machine learning
- Game theory (and applications to economics)
- Integer programming
- Graph theory (specifically coloring)